NightmareMangleNightmareMangle

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

This is an amazing series! Also, yes. My parents are very proud I broke the shovel.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Can't love this game enough. Nice touch with the FNAF reference ;)

PuffballsUnited responds:

;)

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

Had an interesting time figuring out the riddles. Some were a real challenge and interpretive which made me very happy. It's nice to see mind bogglers every once in a while. Thanks for making this dude! Keep creating games like these and I'll never leave my desk.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's nice that you felt challenged by the game, while at the still time enjoying the experience :)
I'll eventually get back to creating the final game, but it will take quite some time, as I have a lot of other projects as well, alongside my studies. Thanks for the review!

The Unfair Quiz v1.1 The Unfair Quiz v1.1

I liked this! The questions were pretty fun and the photo inserts were a nice touch. I guess my only criticism is the lack of color in the background and text. Maybe some more animation might be nice or background music. Other than that, awesome :)

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

These are so awesome!

Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

I really loved this one! The story was so much more extensive and proved to be a challenge in areas which was really refreshing( not to mention the ever so wonderful bits of sarcasm through the characters. Yay Phil!) Thank you for making these games.